Gordo is available as an e-book for all incoming 9th grade students through the ebook platform OverDrive. Follow the directions provided below.
If you cannot access the e-book or if you prefer hardcopy, please email Mr. Caldwell, the 9th Grade Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will ship you a copy of the book. All options are free of charge.
Reading on a Laptop
- Go directly to the e-book.
- Login to OverDrive using your PEA credentials. This should be the same username and login given to you for your exeter.edu email account.
- Select “Borrow”to begin reading.
Reading on a Mobile Device
- Install the Sora app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or go to soraapp.com.
- In Sora, find Phillips Exeter Academy, then sign in.
- Use the search to find Gordo.
- Select “Borrow” to begin reading.
Common Read Committee
- Mr. Caldwell (English)
- Dean Camilus (OMA)
- Ms. Hurley (Health)
- Ms. Langevin (Health)
- Ms. Rohloff (Library)
- Ms. Soucy (Health)
- Ms. Waterman (Science)
Get In Touch
- Tyler Caldwell, 9th Grade Coordinator email@example.com
Phillips Exeter Academy
20 Main Street
Exeter, NH 03885